cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
New 2002/3 Society piece availability #18170 04/25/02 10:58 AM
Stainz Offline OP
OP Offline
I just got the 'bug'. Actually, I wouldn't buy anything made in the PRC until last fall, having moderated my last vestige of screaming at windmills after our National Disasters. I was finding fewer items available to me anyway!

I really like these lights and joined several weeks ago for two years. I received my first annual piece from H-L last week. When will the 2002/3 piece be shipped and the Society special become available? My other hobby - model trains - has had a dismal record on this, some companies announcing a new product for a given year only to ship them several years later. Yeah, I am a mite impatient!

I look forward to perusing the forums here - noting the types of displays most folks use, etc (I am also a woodworker.).

Thanks for any insight into the new Society offerings' delivery dates.

Stainz

Re: New 2002/3 Society piece availability #18171 04/25/02 11:29 AM
eastpoint Offline
Dear Stainz

The Society pieces will become available on May 1 when then society membership year starts. Once you join HL will ship you the one piece and then you can order the Roanoke piece using the form included with the society piece.

My experience with HL has been that when they announce a new piece they are usually in the stores close to the release date.

Good luck collecting and welome to the Forums.

Hank

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,980
Posts184,643
Members2,583
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Rock, RickJax), 1,566 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
coloradolights, PortageRivrLight, DenizensofDeep, Rtubbs, SafeHarbor
2583 Registered Users