Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
NEW ONBOARD #134224 01/03/07 02:08 PM
C
charlietuna Offline OP
OP Offline
C
fIRST TIME I'VE EVER TRIED THIS SO DON'T BE SURPRISED IF I DISSAPEER AS I AM NOT VERY PROFICIENT IN THE USE OF THIS COMPUTER.I REGISITERED BECAUSE I OWN OVER 150 LIMITED EDITIONS HL LIGHTHOUSES AND REALLY HAVE NO CURRENT KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR VALUE OR HOW TO DISPOSE OF BETTER THAN 100 OF THEM.I HOPE BY READING YOUR MANY COMMENTS THAT I CAN LEARN HOW AND WHAT TO DO OR NOT TO DO. IF ANYBODY READS THIS,THEN I KNOW I HAVE HIT THE RIGHT BUTTON..CHARLIETUNA

Re: NEW ONBOARD #134225 01/03/07 05:39 PM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
Welcome Charlie. You've got "good taste" if you're collecting Harbour Lights and have 150 already!

What part of the ocean country are you from?

On the 'net, TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS is considered "SHOUTING". Just hit that Caps Lock key above the SHIFT key to get back to lower case!

You asked about disposing of some of your pieces. First thing is to make a list and check each piece. Potential buyers will want to know the condition, whether you have the box and certificate, whether it has been signed (and by who) and the edition (serial) number of the piece. Once you have that, post in the TRADING POST forum starting with a list of a few of the pieces.

Tell us about your collection - how you got started, which regions or types of lights you like to collect, whether your SO thinks it's nice for you to have a hobby or if you are totally WACKO.

welcome

Re: NEW ONBOARD #134226 01/29/07 08:37 PM
Bob Ott Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Howdy NEW ONBOARD,

Welcome aboard. It's great to see that you have elected to join the Collector Forums. Have fun and enjoy. You will meet many interesting fellow lighthousers along the way. If you have questions, just ask. Someone is bound to know the answers or will be able to accomplish the necessary search to discover the answers.

bobo

Moderated by  flacoastie 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,980
Posts184,642
Members2,583
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Dave H), 1,327 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
coloradolights, PortageRivrLight, DenizensofDeep, Rtubbs, SafeHarbor
2583 Registered Users