cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
NELL Portsmouth, NH October Meeting #15281 08/27/99 01:28 PM
Augie K. Offline OP
OP Offline
I was just wondering who will be going to the October meeting for NELL (The New England Lighthouse Lovers) in Portsmouth, NH. This meeting works at well for me and my wife; we live only 20 minutes from Portsmouth. It would be great to put faces to the names that contribute to these forums. I signed up for the meeting, dinner, and the 4 1/2 hour cruise. Some of the highlight of the cruise will: Whaleback, NH; Portsmouth Harbour light; and Cape Neddick (The Nubble)

The Flame

Augie K.
NELL Member
Re: NELL Portsmouth, NH October Meeting #15282 08/29/99 10:11 PM
RFoster Offline
Mary Jane and I are looking forward to seeing you at the NELL meeting in Portsmouth in Oct.

Ron
(CT Keeper)

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Re: NELL Portsmouth, NH October Meeting #15283 08/30/99 10:14 PM
HCarpenter Offline
I plan on attending for the day on Saturday. We are going to have a swap and sell so if you are looking for a piece or have an extra to swap or sell, let me know.

Re: NELL Portsmouth, NH October Meeting #15284 09/14/99 04:21 AM
L
ladylightkeeper Offline
L
I'm just getting back into the groove of posting, after being gone a good part of the summer. I look forward to seeing you at our Portsmouth meeting on Oct. 9, and welcome you as a new member. You will meet a few other posters there such as CT KEEPER-Ron Foster; myself-ladylightkeeper, president; and foghornkeeper-Henry. Long Island Bob and Cruise director Bob M will not be there, but hopefully you will get to meet them next time. You WILL get to meet a very special lady though, Connie Small age 98, who is famous as the lighthouse keeper's wife. She has written a book about her experiences, has been featured in the PBS Video series "Legendary Lighthouses" and will be giving us a slide lecture that night and a chance to buy an autographed copy of her new second edition book. Meeting friendly club members and lighthouse enthusiasts is one of the perks of club membership. We are so glad you joined us; and extend an invitation to anyone else in New England area to come look us over.

ladylightkeeper

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,980
Posts184,642
Members2,583
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Dave H, Rock), 1,245 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
coloradolights, PortageRivrLight, DenizensofDeep, Rtubbs, SafeHarbor
2583 Registered Users